Daniel Kennedy, is here today from Stockdale and Leggo Laverton, to explain to us how real estate is fairing in the south west of Melbourne in and around Laverton.
1. What attracts people to Laverton?
2. What sales prices are we seeing for family homes? How do you see that changing by the end of the year?
3. What sales prices are you seeing for townhouses and units?
4. What areas of Laverton are buyers paying a premium for?
5. Do you find people are drawn to Laverton due to the RAAF base?
6. Do you think prices will continue to be going up in 2022?
7. Do people choose Laverton because it's only a few minutes to the beach, but the prices for Altona and even Point Cook is out of their reach?
8. What's the rental market doing in Laverton? Some parts of Melbourne are struggling to get rental properties, others are flooded with properties they just can't rent?
Daniel Kennedy, Partner & Sales Executive
Stockdale and Leggo Laverton/Altona/Point Cook
Phone: 0439 391 073 or (03) 8383 2926
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline:
- Rental copy
- Staff profiles for your new and existing staff members
- Marketing letters/emails
- Newsletter articles
- Marketing material for listing kits, mail outs, etc
- Website blogs
- Large scale development brochures and websites