As we head deep into 2022, the auction results are reflecting that there is a hype of buyer activity and we're back to the pandemonium of the start of 2021 where there were 3-6 buyers on almost every property, essentially pushing the prices up and out of reach of many. Now, more than ever, you need to know how to make and offer with confidence and secure that purchase, and today, we're going to find out exactly how to do it!
Frank Valentic, from Advantage Property Consulting, loves to help people on their real estate journey. An ex P.E teacher, Frank sees the value in educating the public about how to sell, purchase or lease property with confidence. To explain to us how we can make an offer with confidence in the Melbourne Real Estate, welcome Frank Valentic.
1. How do buyers normally make an offer?
2. What are some of the common mistakes people make when making an offer?
3. What market conditions do you need to consider when making your offer?
4. What questions should you be asking the real estate agent prior to making the offer?
5. Prior to making your offer, which professionals should you get in to help you make your offer with confidence?
6. What are some great ways buyers can make an offer that could secure their dream property? It's not all about price, is it?
a). If they are really nervous about it all , how can a buyer's advocate help?
7. Give us some examples of how some buyers have done offers that work, that step outside the square.
8. Is there any extra advice you'd like to give Real Estate Right listeners about making an offer with confidence?
Frank Valentic can be contacted by calling Advantage Property Consulting:
(03) 9883 8900
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline: 5977 8889
- Rental copy
- Staff profiles for your new and existing staff members
- Marketing letters/emails
- Newsletter articles
- Marketing material for listing kits, mail outs, etc
- Website blogs
- Large scale development brochures and websites