Most people crumble at the thought of negotiating for themselves. The pressure of having someone come back at you with a counter offer or proposition usually has your heart pounding in your neck, until a compromise is made and you sign on the dotted line. If you want to negotiate like a pro, today we're going to show you how.
The gorgeous Emily Wallace is here with us today. Emily is a young and vibrant buyer's advocate specialising in the first home and family home buying space. She's passionate about home buyer education to ensure all buyers are equipped with the knowledge to make a great purchase. Emily is featured on podcasts including Millennial Money and Humans of Real Estate.
1. What are the Top 5 things most buyers do when negotiating to buy a property that ends up making them miss out on the property each and every time?
2. How often does an agent reject an offer without even approaching the vendor?
3. What do agents feel are attractive properties of a negotiation, for them to get the vendors seriously considering the offer?
4. Is it all about the price? Can attractive settlement terms or adding various items in the property purchase price, like artwork, storage, cubby, the lawn mower etc, get the purchase across the line?
5. How can we combat the nerves when we are putting in an offer?
6. Who should you be leaning into when you are serious about buying?
a). Who should you get on your a-team before you consider purchasing?
7. How do we know if you have gone too high in the offer?
8. Is there a full-proof way to get your offer accepted?
9. How can you leverage options to get into the market faster, rather than saving for a deposit?
Emily Wallace can be contacted via her website:
Check out her Instagram page: emily_wallace_ba
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline: 5977 8889
- Rental copy
- Staff profiles for your new and existing staff members
- Marketing letters/emails
- Newsletter articles
- Marketing material for listing kits, mail outs, etc
- Website blogs
- Large scale development brochures and websites