Partner of Jellis Craig Fitzroy, Charles Atkins is now in his 13th year of selling real estate primarily across Melbourne's Inner North.
1. Fitzroy is steeped in history, 100 - 140 years ago, it was considered Melbourne's slums. What type of people generally gravitate to Fitzroy now?
2. What attracts people to Fitzroy?
3. What type of property can you buy in Fitzroy?
4. What price ranges are you currently seeing for:
c). period homes
5. How has that changed from that prior to covid?
6. Are there any particular types of properties that are performing better than others?
7. Is there much development happening in Fitzroy?
8. Which pockets are considered the more expensive pockets of Fitzroy?
9. I went on a crime walking tour with freelance journalist and private historian, Michael Shelford early last year, and he showed us houses have a lot of notorious history to them, like where Squizzy Taylor got shot, which houses were renowned brothels 100 years ago, etc. Do people buy property in Fitzroy because they love the history or the urban legends behind the house?
10. What are the predictions for the rest of 2021?
Charles Atkins can be contacted on: 0405 287 112
or via the website: www.jelliscraig.com.au
Head to our website: www.realcopyright.com.au
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline: 5977 8889
- Rental copy
- Staff profiles for your new and existing staff members
- Marketing letters/emails
- Newsletter articles
- Marketing material for listing kits, mail outs, etc
- Website blogs
- Large scale development brochures and websites