With spring just around the corner, we are pumped up and ready to have a huge spring market this year. As Melbourne goes through more and more lockdowns, home owners are desperate to find that special place that gives them the space, the light and the fresh air that will set them up for the future of how life will be. For some the spring market is the perfect time to be selling their home, others couldn't think of anything worse than a rush of sticky beaks looking through their home. Today we are going to find out what is going to be great this spring, and what's going to be bad.
Luke Piccolo, Director of Woodards Real Estate in South Yarra, likes to do things differently and believes that creating incredible experiences for people and giving back through all the work you do, is the secret to success in life. Luke was lucky enough to win 2 of the National REIV Awards for Excellence in the last 2 years, one for marketer of the year 2020 and the other this year for Community Service through the work of the Woodards Foundation, who support those who are experiencing homelessness, family violence and social isolation. Luke now runs Woodards South Yarra, where his team are building an incredible business, where their foundations are meaningful, bringing together innovative technologies, long-term relationships and community service into everything they do.
1. Traditionally, how much stock would come into the market during spring, compared with other quarters of the year?
a. How do you expect that to be different this year?
2. Why do sellers prefer spring than any other time of year?
3. If you're not ready to sell quite yet, but are looking to sell in the new year, how should you take advantage of the spring market to choose your agent?
4. Tell us some good and bad aspects of the spring market for sellers?
a. What about the Super Saturdays? Should we avoid them as there is too much competition, or embrace them?
5. How about for buyers, what can they get excited about when it comes to the spring market, and what will be their concerns?
Contact Luke Piccolo by email at: email@example.com
or head to the website: https://www.woodards.com.au/office/south-yarra
Head to our website: www.realcopyright.com.au
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline: 5977 8889
- Rental copy
- Staff profiles for your new and existing staff members
- Marketing letters/emails
- Newsletter articles
- Marketing material for listing kits, mail outs, etc
- Website blogs
- Large scale development brochures and websites