Flipping properties is something that can make you quite wealthy if you know what you're doing and have the right people behind you...if you don't... it could be a financial and physical mess. Today we have an expert 'Flipper' to explain what you need to get started.
Josh Summers is a young successful renovator who flips properties for a living. He has the backing of people like Frank Valentic from Advantage Property Group, My Mortgage Freedom and Peritum Property to help him find the right property and the money he needs to make it happen. He has found a balance between investing in the property market without sacrificing lifestyle, which means he gets to enjoy life, travel and spend time with family.
1. How does one 'Flip a Property?'
2. What sort of return as a percentage are you looking for when you search for a property to flip?
3. What suburbs are the best to find properties to flip?
4. In terms of renovations, what should be the bare basics you should do when you flip a property? (ie paint, floors, new kitchen, bathrooms, etc)
5. What are some of the structural issues that makes you decide this is the right property to flip or it's not?
6. How often do you find that you need to do things like re-wire, re-plumb, re-stump, etc? How much can that add to your budget?
7. What are some of the key recommendations you should do before you buy a property to flip?
8. What financial concerns should you have when flipping a property? (tax, unforeseeable costs, agent's fees, etc)
9. Lastly, can you give us an indication on what is the most you've made on a property, and what has been the least?
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline: 5977 8889
- Rental copy
- Staff profiles for your new and existing staff members
- Marketing letters/emails
- Newsletter articles
- Marketing material for listing kits, mail outs, etc
- Website blogs
- Large scale development brochures and websites